When you love our sunnies as much as we do and you’re wearing them on a daily basis, It’s not uncommon to experience some wear and tear.Here are our recommendations for keeping them in a good condition.
- Always carry your sunglasses in the custom Pared case and lens pouch, even if you’re not wearing them to avoid them getting damaged or the lenses scratched.
- To help them keep its shape, it’s best to handle your sunglasses with both hands and to fold the left arm under the right arm when closing your glasses.
- Try not to wear the frames on top of your head as this can distort the fit and stretch the arms which makes them hard to repair.
- To clean the lenses, try a gentle lens solution or a lens cloth.
- Avoid using any rough materials, as this may scratch the frame and lenses.
- Avoid leaving sunglasses in direct sunlight when not in use.
- Avoid submerging your sunglasses in fresh or salt water for long periods.
The word ‘pare’ means to cut something back, shave it, or refine it; this is the fundamental design philosophy the brand stands by. The name is also a play on words for pair – each product is named after a famous pair: Bread & Butter, Puss & Boots, Romeo & Juliet, and the brand is known for its collaborations and cross-industry partnerships in fashion, music, art and jewellery.
Pared Eyewear continues to cement itself as the leading Australian Fashion Eyewear brand as it continues to launch its new collaboration lines with Australian designers.
Pared is known for its collaborations with Australian Designers Bec + Bridge and P.E Nation and Holly Ryan Jewellery as well as International identities The Salty Blonde and Resort brand Staerk & Christensen.
Pared releases 2 collections per year focussed around the fundamentals of its principles of clean lines and simplicity with its signature notches.
Our eyewear components are chosen with a long life span in mind.
FRAMES – The frame is handmade using high quality 6mm acetates. We use a number of quality suppliers with core acetates from DAICEL and Mazzucelli. Acetate is lightweight, flexible & hypo allergenic. The properties of acetate allow it to retain a vibrant pigment in many different shades and combinations.
WARRANTY – We pride ourselves on a lovely product made with care and attention to detail. We offer a custom pared case & pouch to protect your glasses as well as a 1 year warranty against manufacturing faults. We also offer a repair service for our glasses. Please contact us – email@example.com for any enquiries.
OPTICAL FRAMES & PRESCRIPTION – Most of our sunglasses frames can be scripted with an optical lens. Please contact us for more information.
LENSES – Pared offers a selection of both solid, gradient & mirror CR39 lenses. We use high quality Japanese lens suppliers as well as Carl Zeiss optics. Our lenses are lightweight, shatterproof and scratch resistant with a great clarity of vision. Cr39 lenses have superior heat and chemical resistance. All pared lenses meet the strictest Australian & NZ standards as well as International standards. The lenses offer UV400 protection and 100% UVA & UVB protection.
METAL DETAIL & HINGES – All metal is either titanium (known for its strength and durability whilst being very light) or stainless steel. Both nickel free & hypo allergenic. SCREWS – We use OBE German rubber dipped screws to ensure a strong and durable hinge connection for long term wear.